This qualification has been designed for senior high school students and reflects the role of entry-level community services workers who support individuals through the provision of person-centred services.
When completing the CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services, work may include day-to-day support of individuals in community settings or support the implementation of specific community-based programs.
At this level, work takes place under the direction of others and supervision may be direct or indirect. Work may take place in a range of community services organisations.
What Students Achieve
- CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Points that count toward your Senior Certificate of Education
- Opportunities to complete a school-based traineeship
- Pathway to tertiary education
- Providing individualised support
- Maintaining a high standard of service
- Responding to client needs
- Facilitating responsible behaviour
- Managing personal work stressors in the work environment
- Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Cultural Safety
- Recommended completion of at least 20 hours work experience
Units of Competency
The packaging rules for this qualification can be reviewed on Training.gov.au.
Students complete CHC22015 Certificate II in Community Services in Year 1 from which some units of competency are credit transferred to satisfy packaging rules outlined for this qualification.
Year 2 (new learning)
CHCCCS016 Respond to client needs
HLTWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care
HLTWHS006 Manage personal work stressors in the work environment
6 x Units of Competency
Please contact Connect’n’Grow on email@example.com or phone 1300 283 662 for the current course (program) outline detailing all Units of Competency.
Connect ‘n’ Grow Certificate II Program:
How it is Delivered
- Delivered in partnership with secondary schools OR
- Delivered by Connect ‘n’ Grow Trainers at a school or Health Hub
Connect 'N' Grow® Provides
- World class Learner Management Platform – The CnG Hub
- Industry standard training and assessment materials
- Expert health trainers
- Tailored support for you to complete this qualification
- Computer and Internet connection
- A Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Multiple choice, true/false and short answer questions (online)
- Practical activities and scenarios
- Workplace Learning Log
- Portfolio of workplace documents