This Nanoqual™ is ideal for people who have already completed a HLT33115 Certificate III Health Services Assistance qualification and are looking to work as an Assistant in Nursing across a range of health, aged care, community care, and hospital environments.
The AIN nanoqual™ will provide students with the skills necessary for starting a career as an Assistant in Nursing in the health and social services industries and provide a pathway for those wishing to pursue further study in these fields. For further information please fill in the “Enquire about this Course” section at the bottom of this page, call 1300 283 662 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Students Achieve & Skills Acquired
What Students Achieve
- Specialisation as an Assistant in Nursing in an Acute Care Environment
- 80 hours Mandatory Clinical Work Placement (Up to date COVID19 & other vaccinations required to complete placement)
- Pathway to further and/or tertiary education
- Respond effectively to behaviours of concern
- Assist with nursing care in an acute care environment
- Provide non-client contact support in an acute care environment
- Customer Service – Assist with the transport and movement of individuals
- 80 hours Clinical Work Placement
Units of Competency
The packaging rules for this specialisation can be reviewed on Training.gov.au.
- CHCCCS020 Respond effectively to behaviours of concern
- CHCCCS026 Transport individuals
- CHCCCS002 Assist with movement
- HLTAIN001 Assist with nursing care in an acute care environment
- HLTAIN002 Provide non-client contact support in an acute care environment
Please contact Connect’n’Grow on email@example.com or phone 1300 283 662 if further information is required.
Students must already have completed a HLT33115 Certificate III Health Services Assistance.
This course requires a general command of spoken English, the capacity to read simple written instructions and the ability to write at the level needed to competently complete work related documents, reading skills to interpret basic medical terminology and abbreviations and interpersonal skills to work with diverse clients.
How it is Delivered
This Nanoqual™ will be delivered over 2 weeks and will include:
- 5 days of Online classes (Zoom) 2hrs per day
- 5 days of face to face Workshops & Assessments (Full days)
- Self-paced online learning and research
- 80 hours – mandatory Clinical Work Placement in a clinical setting (After the 2 weeks program delivery)
Training and Assessment will be conducted over 2 weeks (online & face to face)
- Structured course induction
- Assigned activities
- Journaling of practical activities
- At the end of the study you are required to complete 80 hours Clinical Work Placement in a clinical setting to complete your qualification. This is :
- non-paid work
- must be supervised by an Registered Nurse (RN) so that your logbook can be signed off
- can be completed in Aged Care facilities – public & private hospitals and organisations that meet the supervision requirements of the training package.
- Insurance for placement is covered by Connect’n’Grow®
*Where a student is unable to attend the scheduled workshop assessments may be deferred to the next available workshop
Connect 'N' Grow® Provides
- World class Learner Management Platform – The CnG Hub
- Nationally recognised training and industry standard assessment materials
- Expert health trainers
- Tailored support for you to complete this qualification
NOTE: RESOURCE REQUIREMENTS (Student required/provided)
- Computer and Internet connection
- A Unique Student Identifier (USI)
Enquire About This Course
Blended Delivery - online training (self paced and tutorials), reinforced by face to face practical workshops