This course provides you with an Introduction to the Health and Social Service Industry. You will gain an understanding of what is required to work with the Health and Social Services. This course is ideal for anyone looking to gain an insight into the industries and looking for employment.
This course has been designed to provide you with industry knowledge and keeping abreast of changes in the health and social service sector.
This Course Has the Following Key Elements to Complete
- A range of multimedia content to engage with
- Reflective activities to complete
- A reading and further reference page
This Course Covers the Following Key Areas
- What is the Health
- What is Social Services
- The demand in health and social services
- What type of work is available
- Key skills for a successful career
- Do I need to go to university to work in social services?
- The Educational pathways available
Connect 'N' Grow® Provides
- World class Learner Management Platform – The CnG Hub
- Industry standard training and assessment materials
Time To Complete
Certificate on Completion